Tell us what you need, we will send you a quote with pricing and lead time in 15 mins!
Click the QUOTE button above or give us a call at 1-866-958-4499! Our dedicated customer service team is ready to help.
- Real People Providing Real Service!
- Order Today, Ships Tomorrow
- Competitive Pricing
- 25+ Years Cable Assembly Experience
- Flat Rate and Fast Shipping!
- Made by FOA Certified Technicians and 100% Tested (db Loss Report Will Be Attached)
For more than 25 years Falcon Technologies has been providing customers with high quality assemblies and sub assemblies. Delivering high quality products on time is our first priority.
Some Highlights About Our Pre-Terminated Fiber Products
Comes with a Swivel Pulling Eye
A swivel pulling eye is attached to protect against stresses associated with pulling the fiber optic assembly into position during installation. The pulling eye acts as a strain relief by distributing the stress over the outer jacket and eliminating it from the fiber optic strands. Fiber assemblies will often twist during installation causing breakage of the strands. The swivel feature of the pulling eye prevents this twisting. The fiber optic connectors are encased in the mesh sheathing of the pulling eye to prevent damage and make it easier to pull the assembly through conduit, duct, walls, etc.
Comes on a Triple Flange SpoolLong preterminated fiber optic assemblies are shipped on a triple flange spool to provide protection for the connectors on both ends. The additional flange also allows the end of the assembly to remain safely coiled and protected from bending, twisting and tangling while the cable is run out. The inner end can then be unwound and connected.
Direct BurialDirect-Buried Cable (DBC) is designed to be buried under the ground without any additional covering, conduit or sheathing to protect it. This Outside Plant (OSP) fiber optic cable includes water-blocking characteristics and an armored jacket to prevent damage from rodents and the pressure created by the surrounding dirt and rock.
Interlocking ArmorFiber optic distribution cable encased in interlocking aluminum armor is ideally suited for harsh environments such as direct buried outside plant applications, industrial and heavy traffic areas, and data centers where cables are installed under the floor. The armor is a flexible, metallic and crush resistant material helically wrapped around the fiber cable. The design reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for duct or conduit and their associated material and labor costs.
Indoor/OutdoorIndoor/Outdoor cable (I/O cable) is designed to withstand the environmental conditions experienced outdoors. Dry water-blocking features, such as water-swellable Aramid, protect against water ingress. Materials used in the manufacture of the outer jacket are weather resistant and fungus resistant. UV resistance allows the fiber optic cable to withstand long-term exposure to sunlight without degradation. Indoor/Outdoor cable eliminates splices and connectors by allowing a transition from the outdoor to the indoor environment with the same cable. The outdoor characteristics also allow for use within a wide temperature range.
AerialAerial rated cable is strong enough to withstand the tension between structures through the incorporation of a strengthening feature such as a messenger cable or a central strength member. The messenger design will have the fiber optic cable lashed to the messenger cable in a figure-8 configuration. Cable with a central strength member will have loose tube fiber surrounding a central element composed of steel or all-dielectric (known as All-Dielectric Self-Supporting or ADSS).
Tini Armor Uni-BootThis cable option features fiber optic cable encased in a small OD stainless steel miniature armor. The 3mm outside diameter is more than 65% smaller and 75% lighter than standard interlocking armor and still maintains flexibility. The coiled armor offers protection and durability and may eliminate the need for conduit. The assemblies Uniboot design incorporates 2 fiber optic strands in a single jacket and boot. This reduces the weight and surface area when compared to standard cable design, which helps to improve airflow within the data center. The single boot also allows for reversing polarity within the connector body.
Plenum / PVCThe plenum options include OFNP (Optical Fiber Nonconductive Plenum) and OFCP (Optical Fiber Conductive Plenum, which is armored) both of which have the fire-resistant and low smoke producing characteristics needed to meet The NEC (National Electrical Code) requirements for cabling installed in a plenum space and not residing in conduit. Plenum rated cable is typically constructed with fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) which will self-extinguish, not reignite and will produce less smoke than a non-plenum cable.
Non-plenum riser cable, typically made with a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) jacket material, is available in both OFNR (Optical Fiber Nonconductive Riser) and OFCR (Optical Fiber Conductive Riser, which is armored). The chemical composition of a riser rated cable ensures that in the event of a fire the cable will self-extinguish and prevent the flame from spreading up the cable when installed vertically.
Available Cable TypesFor your choice of multi mode Fibers OM1, OM3, OM4, single mode OS2 cables in 6, 12 or 24 strand using the most popular connector types. Available indoor outdoor, PVC plenum, armored and non-armored configurations.
- OM1 -- Falcon Technologies’ preterminated multimode OM1 fiber optic distribution assemblies utilize 62.5 micron Corning glass in a tight buffer design. These trunk cables provide a high speed infrastructure backbone pathway available in indoor/outdoor plenum (OFNP) and riser (OFNR); armored and non-armored.
- OM3/OM4 -- Falcon Technologies’ preterminated multimode OM3 and OM4 fiber optic distribution assemblies utilize 50 micron Corning glass in a tight buffer design. These 10 Gigabit, laser optimzed trunk cables provide a high speed infrastructure backbone pathway available in indoor/outdoor plenum (OFNP) and riser (OFNR); armored and non-armored.
- OS2 -- Falcon Technologies’ preterminated singlemode OS2 fiber optic distribution assemblies utilize 8.3 micron (sometimes seen as 9 micron in the nomenclature) Corning glass in a tight buffer design. These trunk cables provide a high speed infrastructure backbone in a long distance pathway available in indoor/outdoor plenum (OFNP) and riser (OFNR); armored and non-armored.
Available Connector TypesWe keep the following connector types in stock to ensure that we may begin your order immediately:
- SC (Multi-Mode 62.5 micron and 50 micron, Single-Mode, 10 Gig)
- ST (Multi-Mode 62.5 micron and 50 micron, Single-Mode, 10 Gig)
- LC (Multi-Mode 62.5 micron and 50 micron, Single-Mode, 10 Gig)
- FC (Multi-Mode 62.5 micron and 50 micron, Single-Mode, 10 Gig)
- MTRJ (Multi-Mode 62.5 micron and 50 micron, Single-Mode, 10 Gig)
- MTP 12 fiber and up (10 Gig)
- Angle Polish (APC) FC (Single-Mode)
- Angle Polish (APC) SC (Single-Mode)