- 0.5-meter cords are intended for direct-attach cable applications. Channel configurations should use patch cords between 1- and 5-meter lengths
- Snagless plug release design prevents tab breakage
- Integrated strain-relief ensures long-term network performance
- Cable construction provides excellent alien crosstalk suppression and EMI/RFI protection
- Outside diameter of 6.2 millimeters supports easier cable management
- Ideal for applications where low-smoke zero-halogen or riser materials are required
Orders with in-stock items received by 4pm CST will ship out same day from our warehouse in St. Louis Missouri. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on the next business day. Once your order has been processed you will receive tracking information via email. For non-stock items, tell us when you need them and we will arrange the shipments to meet your requirements with the most economical shipping method.
If you have any questions or comments for us, always feel free to call us at 1-866-958-4499. We are available to take your call between 7:30am to 5pm CST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.