These Electronics Pliers are the smallest diagonal-cutter Klein offers for close quarter work. They feature a miniature jaw for maximum visibility in tight spaces. The sharp, pointed, tapered nose allows for precise tip cutting. The short jaws and semi-flush, beveled cutting knives permit close cutting of wire. Made of the finest U.S. steel alloy and induction hardened for long life.
- Manufacturer: Klein Tools
- Overall Length: 4.25'' (10.8 cm)
- Material: Steel
- Nose Type: Tapered
- Jaw Length: 0.5'' (1.3 cm)
- Jaw Width: 0.375'' (1 cm)
- Jaw Thickness: 0.5'' (1.3 cm)
- Jaw Capacity: 0.891'' (2.3 cm)
- Cutting Knives: Flush
- Cut Style: Flush
- Joint Type: Hot Riveted
- Handle Length: 3.313'' (8.4 cm)
- Insulated: No
- Tether Capable: No
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening.
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
Orders with in-stock items received by 4pm CST will ship out same day from our warehouse in St. Louis Missouri. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on the next business day. Once your order has been processed you will receive tracking information via email. For non-stock items, tell us when you need them and we will arrange the shipments to meet your requirements with the most economical shipping method.
If you have any questions or comments for us, always feel free to call us at 1-866-958-4499. We are available to take your call between 7:30am to 5pm CST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.