Klein Tools Combination Radial Stripper works on both twisted pair and coaxial cables. The precision, high-carbon steel blades automatically adjust to twisted pair cable diameters and won't damage internal conductors. Consistent cuts won't nick the inner sheaths. Klein's exclusive sliding depth gauge pre-measures coax cable for fast, accurate and repeatable stripping every time.
- Manufacturer: Klein Tools
- Cable Size: RG59, RG6/6Q Coaxial Cables; CAT3, CAT5/5e, CAT6/6A Twisted Pair cables
- Levels: Coaxial: 2, Twisted Pair: 1
- Strip Dimensions: Coaxial: 0.3125'' and 0.250'' (7.94 and 6.35 mm), Twisted Pair: Variable
- Easy debris clean-out
- Finger loop for smooth, easy rotation
- Slide depth gauge to pre-measure coax cable for 5/16-Inch (7.9 mm) and 1/4-Inch (6.4 mm) strips
- Additional external blade in a structured design allows user to slit wire jacket for mid-span access or to open lengthwise
- Also works with with RG6Q quad shield (dual shield) cable
Orders with in-stock items received by 4pm CST will ship out same day from our warehouse in St. Louis Missouri. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on the next business day. Once your order has been processed you will receive tracking information via email. For non-stock items, tell us when you need them and we will arrange the shipments to meet your requirements with the most economical shipping method.
If you have any questions or comments for us, always feel free to call us at 1-866-958-4499. We are available to take your call between 7:30am to 5pm CST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.