This Heavy-Duty, Multi-Connector Compression Crimper crimps most connectors to the majority of coaxial cables for both inside (premises) and outside (utility) cabling. User-friendly gauge markings indicate correct plunger positions saving time and eliminating guesswork. The yellow and black contoured grips enhance comfort, visibility and allow quick identification. An integrated handle lock allows for easy storage on or off the jobsite.
- Manufacturer: Klein Tools
- Cable Size: Minicoax, RG58, RG59, RG62, RG6/6Q, RG7, RG11 Coaxial Cable
- Connector Type: F, BNC and RCA
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast chassis for durable, long lasting performance
- F/BNC/RCA gauge markings on tool for accurate positioning and quick adjustment of the plunger
- Unique cable selection wheel eliminates the need to change plunger tips, saving time and avoids lost parts
- Open design for easy connector insertion, complete compression and simple removal
- For convenience, the locking-nut retains plunger settings
- Spring loaded return increases user comfort and ease of use
- Adjustable universal plunger ensures optimized compressing multiple types of connectors
Orders with in-stock items received by 4pm CST will ship out same day from our warehouse in St. Louis Missouri. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on the next business day. Once your order has been processed you will receive tracking information via email. For non-stock items, tell us when you need them and we will arrange the shipments to meet your requirements with the most economical shipping method.
If you have any questions or comments for us, always feel free to call us at 1-866-958-4499. We are available to take your call between 7:30am to 5pm CST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.