EZ Patch Clarity CAT5E Premium Category 5e modular patch cord. Four-pair UTP stranded, 24 AWG, PVC/CM. Center tuned with Clarity 5E connecting hardware for optimum Category 5e installed performance.
- Dispenses patch cords quickly and easily: Reduces staging and installation time.
- Eliminates trash from opening bags: A green, friendly approach to packaging patch cords.
- Provides a more orderly staging approach: Eliminates errors and tangles from traditional staging.
- ETL third party tested/verified to TIA/EIA 568C.2 Category 5e component specifications: Ensures Category 5e component performance.
- Each cord is factory tested: Ensures every cord shipped meets Category5e component specifications.
- Center-tuned technology: Elevates the performance of Clarity 5E connector union.
- Paralign 2 pair-positioning technology: Maintains pair integrity through the plug termination, allowing mating hardware to be designed/tuned to these cords.
- Snagless plug design: Protects plugs when pulling through pathways or cable managers.
- Premium conductor cordage: Reliable performance and durable cord life.
Orders with in-stock items received by 4pm CST will ship out same day from our warehouse in St. Louis Missouri. Orders placed on the weekend will be processed on the next business day. Once your order has been processed you will receive tracking information via email. For non-stock items, tell us when you need them and we will arrange the shipments to meet your requirements with the most economical shipping method.
If you have any questions or comments for us, always feel free to call us at 1-866-958-4499. We are available to take your call between 7:30am to 5pm CST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.